Tuesday, August 17

Hurry up – and wait…

 

Brad and I have been purging and packing, organizing and separating, taking items to good will and giving items to friends and family.. we have gone to Lackland almost every day this past week.. updating ribbons, getting new uniforms, and patches, getting replacement uniforms (pens in pockets do damage in the wash apparently), updating ID cards, etc etc etc. 

I think we are both ready for TMO (the military packers) to come already..

even though that will leave us in a house for a week, without a bed, tv, fridge, or washer and dryer.. it means we are one step closer.. I’ll take an air mattress and mini microwave, if it means we can finally be on the “road” to FL ..

Today – we are taking a break.  Today we are going to the zoo. :D  I love the ZOO!!  Even when the weather will be about 100 degrees, I will brave the heat to see the animals, who will probably all be inside their homes and not out in the heat. :)  oh well. 

Happy Tuesday everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment