Good Day family and friends:
We are almost done with one month - before you know it, Christmas will be here again :D
I had a wonderful visit for 3 weeks in Tx for Jamey's wedding. Enjoyed visiting with family and friends. I was able to put the cars *Mustang and Corvette* in the hands and truck of the shipping company that will deliver the cars *sometime* to us here in FL.
Since Brad and I were separated for 3 weeks while I was in Tx, he decided to take the week that I got back off. Originally we thought that the cars would be delivered and we could work on the registration and changing of the titles, but alas the week is over and no cars to be seen yet. :(
So I decided to get some medical appointments done this week, as well as watch a movie (Green Hornet). I had some lab work done, and turns out that all is well with my insides. Normal Cholesterol, Blood Sugar, and Thyroid. :)
In other news ~ I have been searching for jobs this past week, I have a few meetings scheduled this next week with some local temp agencies to see about temp to perm jobs.
We are waiting for an elliptical machine to be delivered (ordered online from the BX). I am anxious to get started on the weight loss of 2011: my goal is to be somewhere around 130 - 150 lbs by the end of the year.. current weight: 185.
I'll update as time goes on. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Much Love from FL
No comments:
Post a Comment