Hope this morning finds everyone doing well, staying warm, and enjoying life. I saw this weather map on a friends facebook page and was just amazed, so I wanted to share.
I am going to try to keep up with an update once a month. In recent news, I have been working for 1 week so far thru a temp agency. I am currently in a mortgage processing company - doing Post Closing items. Which means I am reviewing documents from closings and making sure all documents are signed correctly, ready for funding, and get to the correct place for recording. The best part of my job is the hours (10 - 7) and the dress code.. t-shirts, jeans, shorts, and/or tennis shoes and FLIP FLOPS..
I just LOVE Florida.
In other news, we are going to start going on a "date night" once a month - getting dressed up and heading to dinner somewhere new. This month we went to a place called Enigma Beachside. Which is a casual, fine dining restaurant.
The cars were successfully delivered to us from Texas. We also found a gem of a deal on a newer vette, so our current garage looks like this:
We also had our recent beagle adventure:
Bailey had decided a while back that she liked our neighbors yard and pit bull a lot better than her own boring yard and Spunky's company... so she was determined to dig out into their yard. Lucky for us the dog and guy is nice, so he would bring her back to us.
We tried concrete blocks, 2X4 railroad ties, metal sheeting... all to no avail. Then we branched out and tried a pepper spray mix, and that didn't work either. She was stubborn and determined and came back with watery eyes, but dug out none the less.
We were beyond frustrated, so we spent $150 on a remote shock collar that she was going to have to wear while outside and we could shock her with the remote when she started digging. She must have read the instructions that we left out, because after she went outside with the collar on for a few days, (we hadn't shocked her at all)... she just stopped digging. ugh, kids. :p
Here is what we have planned in the next few months:
going to Tampa in April for Brad's birthday,
going to a Medieval Knights dinner show for my birthday in May,
and we are headed to DISNEY for our anniversary in June.
Glad to hear all is going well!
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for Bailey not digging any more. I know what a pain that can be!