Disney has taken up most of our weekends this month.
We bought a 4 day FL resident ticket, and since I wasn't working Saturdays until April 23.. we have gone to 3 different Disney parks these last 3 weekends. It's been a lot of fun. See below for photo links, and I've attached a few favorites.
Brad loves roller coasters and so being the good wife: I went on Space Mountain, and the Aerosmith Rock-N-Roller coaster. But in turn, he then went on the Winnie the Pooh and Nemo ride with me. Nice and slow rides.
One thing that I found, was a new hobby! Disney Pin Trading! You can purchase pins, and then trade them with the crew/cast members that work at the Disney parks! I started with a few to keep, and had a few to trade as well. These are my keepers.
Here are links to our adventures:
Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Epcot (during the 2011 Flower and Garden Festival)

No comments:
Post a Comment