Well, we are done with week one! I find that week one is always the hardest. The other weeks slip by pretty quickly after about the first month... things turn into new routine, and time goes by. Brad is doing well. His work is keeping him busy...
I am going to toast every week down with a different Starbucks drink.
as well as list one thing that I am thankful for.
This week I celebrated with a Grande Gingerbread Latte! YUM!
It was buy one, get one for holiday drinks.. so my office celebrated with me!
This week, I am thankful for: FRIENDS
My friends have been keeping me busy, which is always helpful!
My friend Kim randomly stopped by on Weds night and invited me out for frozen yogurt.
I am headed to the stores for early Christmas Shopping with my neighbor, Jana on Saturday.
Then Kim and I are going to a movie on Sunday... yes, I'm going to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn... in the theater. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment