Had a wonderful time with my Mom this weekend.
Happy to have her visit. Happy that Feb is almost over.
On Friday - We went to the zoo, rode the train, saw the new dinosaur exibit.. we had a great sea food lunch, and then went walking around the scrub jay preserve right behind my house. On Sat - We went quilt store shopping (went to about 4 different stores), ate good southern cooking at a locally owned restaurant, then relaxed and napped at home. On Sun - had an amazing brunch on the river, clothes shopping, followed by a lazy day of watching movies inside while it rained on and off.
I'm grateful that she was able to come visit, and spend some time with me. It made the weekend much more fun and enabled me to have something else to look forward to... and I was able to prove to myself that I can get to and from the airport all by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment