Sunday, December 9

Thoughts on 2012

Thinking back ~ I started this blog in Dec. 2009... and now here it is Dec. 2012...

Time Flies when you're having fun, doesn't matter if that time is spent together or alone.  As we gear up for the new year, I am enjoying my time with Brad home for the holidays.  He was in Kuwait last Christmas, and is set to be in Korea for the next two Christmas's ~ so this is a holiday for the record books!

Christmas Pictures to follow in the next few weeks...

I will be trying to read more while Brad is gone, and will be posting my reading projects for others to enjoy in the new year.  It is a goal to read 24 books while he's away.  Hopefully that will lead to more blog postings, and maybe some new adventures in the new year as well.  Watch out for more blogs to come, and Happy Holidays!

~ Em, Brad, Bailey & Spunky




No comments:

Post a Comment