Hooray!! we are one month down in 2010. 3 months to go til Brad comes home for RnR.
Let me tell you it can NOT happen fast enough.
This month has created quite the catastrophes for me to deal with.
Started out on New Years Day - with the beagle escape of 2010. Bailey digging her way OUT of the yard and wandering around the neighborhood until I realized she was NOT in the back yard. Then ran out of the house in a panic, only to find her sniffing happily two doors down.
After that... I came home to a flooded kitchen floor - twice.
Once was the plastic tubing behind the fridge that connects the water pipe to the freezer/ice maker. So called up Dad and we fixed that - pulled up the wet carpet and let that dry.
then 2 days later.. after the carpet was dry.. came home to find another flooded kitchen, when the copper piping behind the fridge busted too. Really??? But it was fixed again by Super Dad and I swear I used all the towels in the house to clean up the water - but at least now I know EVERY towel in my house is clean. ;)
In other news, I've been keeping busy working working working. Planning on hosting a Slumber Party in Feb. That should be fun. Trying to fill the time until Brad comes home.. but getting really anxious about that... 97 days to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment