Wow - I can't believe it has been 5 months since I posted last. To be fair, I forgot I even had an account on here. No matter, I don't think anyone follows this anyways.
Had a wonderful time with Brad while he was home for R&R in May. Super sad to have to say good bye once again. But now it is only 2 months until he is home for a little while before shirt school.
Then it's off to our new home - aka: Patrick AFB, FL!! WHOOP!
Super excited about that to say the least! :D
Went down there the last weekend in May and now we are on our way to having a house built. Should be complete the first part of Oct.
So a lot of "hurry up and wait" is on the horizon, but that is par for the course with our life so far.
Much love and I'll try to blog more if only for my own benefit.
No comments:
Post a Comment