Sunday, September 19

Lake – Day 2

 

Funny story before I start the tale of day 2… We were walking Spunky and Bailey down to the water and back… we tied them to the boat trailer while we did some measurements for Dad.  So then we heard “bark bark, whooo whooo” – in unison, and look up to see an 8 pt buck standing a bit up the road, just staring at our barking beagles.  :p   funny sight for all.

Thank Goodness for Cable TV at the lake… I’m sure without tv - we would be laying on the boat, reading a book – but when the temp is about 100 degrees, we’d rather be inside.  And after not having TV for about 2 weeks, we were sort of missing it…

I’ve noticed that since we don’t have internet, I’m going thru withdrawals.  I keep thinking – i need to check my email, i need to update facebook… ahhhh!!!

it’s ok, we found other things to occupy our time…

004 005

No comments:

Post a Comment