Sunday, November 21

Close Encounter of the Pelican Kind

Brad and I went to the beach this morning.  It was a cloudy, rainy, cool day – but we were sick of house organizing stuff and wanted an outing.

So we headed to the Cocoa Beach Pier, which has resturants and a pier that you can go out to the end of to view the beach on each side.  The charge is $1.00 and there is a booth to pay before you go out to the end.

We were paying at the booth, and when we rounded the corner past the booth – we saw this.  So of course, I tried to get as close as I could, without being snapped at.  I’ll admit, I was a bit scared that he might try to nip me.  but it was amazing seeing a pelican that close.  they are bigger than I thought.

003 004

No comments:

Post a Comment