Friday, November 19

Spouse Day – ie: Orientation

 

Tuesday was “Welcome to Patrick AFB” day – which I lovingly refer to as “Spouse Day” .. because I got to go to work with Brad in the morning and spend the whole day with him.

Granted, we sat in a room listening to speakers for half the day, but Brad got to wear his uniform, so he looked HOT – and almost everyone recognized him and said HI to him, so I felt super special!! :)

Then for the afternoon, we got to go to Cape Canaveral and tour the base.  Attached is a link to pics of that adventure.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=95713&id=1438902891&l=1559176a6f

In other news, we also went on a dolphin / manatee watching tour last Sat.  That was a bunch of fun, and we saw baby dolphins, manatees, pelicans, and more.  Here are pics of that adventure:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=95598&id=1438902891&l=239f5edfe4

Hope everyone has a fabulous Turkey day!! Gobble Gobble!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment