Sunday, January 13

New Year... New Adventures

So it's halfway thru January.  My main goal while Brad is off saving the free world (sans cape) is to loose weight.  Alas, I have been thrown back in the atmosphere of "fat and happy" for the last 6 months while he has been home.  But the winds they are a changing, and so am I.

My first thought is every great adventure starts with the first step.  So, I am going to take my weight loss in little pieces.  Each month, I'm going to adopt a new 30 day goal.  ie: do the same good thing every day, or limit myself on something, etc.

January is the soda rule.  From Jan 1 on, I will only have soda if it is in a mixed drink, (gotta relax on the weekend somehow).. or a small soda at the movies.  So far, so good.

I'm thinking February will be the start of eating right again.
Maybe mixing in some veggies at dinner every night, or drinking more water..

thoughts?  tips?  ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment