Well now... here we are. One month down already! Time flies.
I was thinking the other day (dangerous, I know).. It's nice to have some alone time every now and again. It blows my mind that Brad and I have already been together for 10 years. 10 YEARS! that's amazing. But then again, we have been apart a few of those years too. and in all honesty, I think it does us good as a couple. I am able to regain my independence my freedom, my unique and fun qualities.. while he slaves away and gets our debt paid off. I always knew it was good to be a girl ;)
So I mentioned before that I was trying to read more books. February flew by and there was not a single book read on my part. A few magazines yes. And I actually found myself reading a whole issue of Glamour. Me: reading Glamour. I know, weird huh! But I found out that brown eyes should wear blue eyeshadow Which makes me happy because blue is my favorite color!
In other news: while trying to reconnect with my "single" self.. I had this thought. I never had a lack of friends in high school/college. It was pretty easy to meet people because of the environment that you were in. So now, all these years later.. since I'm working, and usually hanging out with Brad.. where do the new friends come from? And *if* you can meet new friends, what on EARTH do you talk about??? Since we don't have nor do we want kids.. and that seems to be a big talking point from what I've heard.. thoughts??
So March goals are: read a book. have fun on Saturdays. and watch the time fly right on by...
No comments:
Post a Comment