Sunday, October 24

New (used) car!!

Brad and I had worked hard the last year to save and pay off my 2007 Pontiac G6.  I have never felt very comfortable driving that car, the dash is too big to see the right side of the hood, the back seats/window are hard to see out of to back up.

Luckily, Brad had problems with his Explorer and had to take my car to his school in AL.. so he was driving it around for 3 weeks straight.

So when we got to Florida, he had mentioned how it was kind of hard to drive and see out of, esp. since I am shorter than him.

He said that I could start looking for a used car that would be about even trade with the value of my Pontiac.  Since it didn’t have that many miles on it – about 34K, we got a decent amount for it.

And used that to purchase --  this:

006

it’s a 2007 V6 mustang.  I have to say, it drives great, corners well – you can see out the back window and the dash is smaller – so I can see the hood on the left and right side… and it has less miles than mine (only 28K)

the only thing I will be missing is my sunroof.  I can’t complain too much, we looked at an eclipse bc it had a sunroof, but it also had the big dash and hard to see back window.  :)  so mustang it is for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment