So we have been super busy: unpacking boxes, sorting and sending things to good will, trying to organize the house...
that we decided to give ourselves a break - and spend the day at Sea World.
while we were doing that, we had a contractor come out and install a fence!
here is a link to pics from SW:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=92148&id=1438902891&l=0f0376881e
when we got home, we had a wonderful new fence -- which meant that the dogs no longer had to be walked on a leash, and they have been on leashes for a few months now, since we left our house in SA around Aug and had been crashing at other people's houses.
Bailey absolutely LOVED the fence. She ran laps around the yard free from her leash confinements, and even got Spunky into the act.. with Spunky chasing her and barking happily. :D
Then yesterday we had to head up to the base to sign into Tri Care (military insurance) since I don't have a job yet -- Thanks to Jamey's wedding in Dec.. ;) and we stopped by the library to print out a copy of orders. Meanwhile, I found that they have a free book section - have a book, leave a book.. want a book, take a book... wow!! :D so I left with a free copy of a Dean Koontz book - "darkest evening of the year" which is about a dog.
so that about sums up our last few days here in FL. Brad has to go back to work tomorrow - and maybe we can start getting into a normal routine, because I still feel like I am on vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment