Saturday, March 26

Day 12: Something I bought recently

Since Brad went out of town TDY on Thursday to New Orleans of all places... I went shopping. I have not gone clothes shopping since we moved here. WOW - 6 months ago! So Thursday I decided to head to Kohl's and Lane Bryant to see if I could track down some shorts or capri's since we are heading to Disney in a few weeks!

I was able to find a super comfy pair of soft denim shorts by Dockers at Kohl's. Size 14!! :)

Then at lane bryant: I found a cute silver shirt (on sale), a sleeper shirt/skirt (aka: pj's), a pair of denim capri's, a skort, and ordered a pair of slacks in capri length since they didn't have my size in store.. all size 14!! :D

Here's a pic of the shirt and skort - not going to be worn as an outfit, just put together to get them all in the same shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment