Saturday, March 19

March Monthly Update

I sent out an email to family and friends, and thought I might as well put it on here too. Enjoy:

Howdy from Florida!!

It's time for our once a month update! Hope all of our friends and family are doing well, and not party-ing too much during Spring Break..
We went to the beach this morning, only to find our usually free parking, had been turned into $10 pay to park since it's Spring Break month here in town. We are learning why people usually go to the beach in the spring and fall.. never the summer -- tourists!

In other news, This month finds me job-less and currently looking for employment.
The temp job was unexpectedly ended after about 3 weeks. I have been looking for a new job for about a month now.

I have applied for anything and everything that I can get my hands on, and get my resume sent to..
I went in for a drug test about a week ago for a part time job with the Tickets and Tour department on Patrick AFB. So if nothing else pans out, maybe that will. With the part time job, I will at least have time for my new adventure..

I am also going to be the Key Spouse for 4 of the 6 squadron's that Brad has. Apparently, it's easiest if the Key Spouse is the spouse of the First Sgt, who would have thought. :) At least then he won't be getting late night phone calls, just late night questions from me! :) It's too bad that I can't get paid for that position.. all voluntary.

I have thought about trying to get a job at the local zoo, but they are mostly volunteers there. So I will update on any new jobs found.

We usually spend the weekend going to a movie and the local yogurt shop... but this weekend we adventured out to a new place.
We went to Jetty Park, which is up near Cape Canaveral and the Cruise Ships. See attached link to a photo album.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=113342&id=1438902891&l=1a0026ff89

Also, for those of you not on facebook: here are the links to my 365 pictures

part 1 (2009 - 2010) : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=64834&id=1438902891&l=ef7ee90714

part 2 (2010 - 2011) : http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=102676&id=1438902891&l=d57587f279

Tomorrow for "date night" we are turning it into "date day" - and heading to a brunch buffet at a local sea food restaurant.

Our plans still include a trip to Tampa next month for Brad's birthday, and I am bound and determined to get to Disney for our anniversary..

Much Love,
Em, Brad, Bailey, and Spunky

No comments:

Post a Comment