Monday, March 28

Day 14: An old photo

What better way to spend a rainy day - then going thru "old" pictures. So I ask the question, what is "old"?? I think we shall see how old we get, going backwards Benjamin Button style.

- Ring Dance, College Station, Tx - 2001


- Maritime Ball, Galveston Tx - 1998

1983:

every Tx girl has to have her picture taken in bluebonnets:

This is why I love to read:

I'm just too cute, maybe I should bring that haircut back?

first and last day of school at Medina Valley ISD:

First Day of School - Aug. 1985:


HS Graduation - May 1997:

And a bonus pic, just because I like it!

Christmas 2002:

2 comments:

  1. aaawww! Such sweet photos! Maybe while I am here I should go to our storage shed & dig out some old photos as well?! I know I am bound to find you in many of them. Maybe some band photos shall make an appearance?! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, do some researching for me. Feel free to post away! :)

    ReplyDelete