Now that we have a house, the purchase items that are on the wish list have changed slightly. I've gone from clothes, purses, and shoes... to more domestic items.
The current things on our wish list, and the item(s) we plan to purchase in the near future are the following:
1. an updated washer/dryer.
the ones we have were purchased when we moved into our first (rental) house, at a scratch and dent store.. back in 2005.
the requirements:
~ hopefully front loading,
~ definitely without an agitator
~ more water/energy friendly!
The next item on my list...
2. a KING size bed
we currently have a Queen size bed, bought in 2005..
I thought this bed was big enough, (and we sleep so close and cuddly that we really only NEED a twin bed.)
BUT...
thru the lessons of life, marriage, and deployments: I have learned that in order to get the most EFFECTIVE sleep.. the bigger the bed, the better. so a King Size bed is on my list.

You've been waaaay better at keeping up with your list than me! I'm stuck trying to think of something interesting about myself!
ReplyDeleteAnd the king-size bed? Totally worth it :)
you've got a lot on your plate. I've just got job searching and beagles to keep me busy.. ;) Thanks for letting me steal the ideas, and keep yours coming - I love reading them!
ReplyDelete